**The deadline of announcements for inclusion on Sundays is Wednesday at Noon. Announcements may be edited for length and formatting.
- Yoga Class meets every Tuesday at 9:30am in the Sanctuary. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Join us for the weekly Wednesday Evening Potluck Dinner at 6:30pm, followed by the Reflect Back Discussion Group at 7pm where we discuss the past Sunday Service.
- Are you 50 & Better? Join us for our Potluck Luncheon on Tuesday, February 12th at 12:30pm for great food and fellowship. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Good Friday's at St. Paul's takes place every first and third Friday, February 15th at 4:30pm. We will prepare and serve a delicious, healthy meal to the homeless. Contact Donna Sprock for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Plan on joining us for Soup Socials after second service on every third Sunday, February 17th ending on March 17th at 12:30pm. Bring your bowls and spoons, to reduce clean up, and enjoy time for fellowship and good eats. This is not a potluck, but we do need about 5-7 volunteers each month to sign-up to make soup. Bringing bread and or drinks is also an option. Sign-up sheet is available on the bulletin between coffee makers. If you aren't a cook, but would like to help, we always need assistance with setting up the tables, bringing in chairs, and then take down and clean-up after. So please consider lending a hand when you can. Looking forward to sitting down and enjoying each others company this winter! Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Please join us at the next Social Justice Committee meeting Sunday, February 17th at 3:30pm in the library of the main building. We will discuss steps we can take to further the vision of the community garden, as well as the initiatives we lobbied for at the Virginia General Assembly legislative session. For more information, please email Carey Hall-Warner at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by at the the Social Justice table between services.
- The Membership Committee presents “Spirit of Life” Discussion Groups. We UUs love to sing “Spirit of Life”, so let’s talk about just what it all means. There will be nine independent, monthly sessions, Wednesday, February 20th at 7pm sponsored by the Membership Committee, led by lay leaders, to discuss phrases like “Sing in my heart”, “Move in the hand”, etc. Contact Donna Carter at email@example.com for more information.
- Fiber Fuun Anyone working with fiber, fabric is welcome every second and fourth Monday, February 25th, from 6:30pm - 8:30pm in the Office Building. Contact Meg at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- The Book Club will take place every fourth Monday, February 25th, at 7pm in the Office Building. Please contact Nan Procyson at email@example.com for more information.
- Men's Writing Group #2 will take place in the Office Building every fourth Thursday, February 28th, at 6:30pm. Please contact Robert M. Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- The UUFP will partner with Warwick Memorial United Methodist Church on Saturday, March 9th, through the morning of March 10th for PORT Emergency Winter Shelter. If you want to help provide meals, check in clients, or donate money to buy food, contact Bobbie Schilling or Henry Chambers at email@example.com . Bobbie will be signing people up during coffee hour between Sunday services.
- If you are interested in joining the Justice on Earth Common Read Discussion Group in April, please sign up on the Social Justice table or email Joanne at firstname.lastname@example.org . We plan to place a group book order soon to give time to read in advance.
- Annual Membership Meeting has passed, but we still want you to submit your reports to: email@example.com. Did you miss the meeting? Check out the reports below!
- The Building Committee is looking for people willing to help out with the operation and maintenance of our buildings. This is a great chance to contribute in a very hands-on, practical fashion to our beloved community. No special skills required as we often just need a second set of hands. Anyone with handy-person, electrical or general contracting experience should definitely give it a thought. If interested, please contact Steve at: firstname.lastname@example.org.