**The deadline of announcements for inclusion on Sundays is Wednesday at Noon. Announcements may be edited for length and formatting.
- The Men's Writing Group will meet in the RE Area of the Annex Building on Monday, November 19th, at 6:30pm. Our format, which is typical of writing groups, is that each member takes a turn leading by choosing prompts for the session. We write for twenty minutes then read our compositions. After each person reads, we share our thinking that the individual's writing stimulates. We now have six members, which is just right for our meeting time. With this format, we are at our max level of participation. If more people are interested we can help them start another group. Contact Bob at email@example.com for additional information.
- Twelfth UUFP Thanksgiving Day Potluck If you are looking for somewhere to spend Thanksgiving but don't want to spend a lot of money, please consider joining other members of the fellowship, and others on Thanksgiving Day, November 22, at the UUFP for a traditional meal in the late afternoon. Singles and families are welcome and have participated in previous years. There will be a sign-up sheet at the fellowship for you to put the item/items you will bring. You can also email them to firstname.lastname@example.org with the number attending in your group.
- Do you have items in your home that would make lovely gifts for someone else? Do you want to know what more you can do to support our Fellowship? If your answers to these questions are “yes”, then we have good news for you! Drop off the items you want to donate during the week starting November 25th and we’ll feature them in our White Elephant Gift Sale the following weekend. We welcome both commercially made and hand-crafted items that someone might want to buy to delight their loved ones. We’re also looking for people to staff the fair during certain hours, should you not have any items to donate but you still want to help. Please see Rev. Andrew, DRE Joanne or Office Assistant Nicole for more details.
- The Book Club meets every fourth Monday, November 26th, at 7pm in the Office Building to share and discuss books read by group and individuals. Contact Nan Procyson at email@example.com for more information.
- Our wonderful Choir and Sunday Services are in need of a new Part-time Accompanist! Perhaps you have family, friends, or neighbors with keyboard experience who would be interested in weekly choir practice and Sunday Services 2-3 times per month. Pay is $15.00 per hour; averaging 12-16 hours per month. And the Joy of Being Part of our Amazing Choir and Sunday Services: PRICELESS! To Apply: Submit Statement of interest, and resume/description of musical experience to Personnel@uufp.org.
- Leaves Raking time again! This will occur on Saturday, December 1st, and if needed again on Saturday, January 5th 2019 beginning at 8:30am. All help is appreciated. For further information contact Roy Schilling at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Annual Membership Meeting has passed, but we still want you to submit your reports to: email@example.com. Did you miss the meeting? Check out the reports below!
- The Building Committee is looking for people willing to help out with the operation and maintenance of our buildings. This is a great chance to contribute in a very hands-on, practical fashion to our beloved community. No special skills required as we often just need a second set of hands. Anyone with handy-person, electrical or general contracting experience should definitely give it a thought. If interested, please contact Steve at: firstname.lastname@example.org.