**The deadline of announcements for inclusion on Sundays is Wednesday at Noon. Announcements may be edited for length and formatting.
- Yoga Class meets every Tuesday at 9:30am in the Sanctuary. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Join us for the weekly Wednesday Evening Potluck Dinner at 6:30pm, followed by the Reflect Back Discussion Group at 7pm where we discuss the past Sunday Service.
- If you are interested in joining the Justice on Earth Common Read Discussion Group in April, please sign up on the Social Justice table or email Joanne at email@example.com. We plan to place a group book order soon to give time to read in advance. For more details, see: www.uufp.org/eflame/justice-on-earth
- The 50 & Better lunch group will no longer meet. This event was led for a number of years by Esther Sherman and then Susan Lopater. We thank them for their dedication. If you have any questions, contact Bobbie Schilling at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Yard Mowing- That time of year again. We need help mowing the Fellowship's yard. Sign up sheet is on bulletin board or contact Roy Schilling, Grounds Chairman at email@example.com .
- EarthRising Beltane Planning Meeting will be held Friday, April 12th to plan Beltane Ritual taking place on April 26th. Contact Mary Faia Morales at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Please join Rev. Andrew on Saturday April 13th for an exclusive screening of The Human Element. "In this riveting and visually rich drama, we follow renowned environmental photographer James Balog as he explores wildfires, hurricanes, sea level rise, a struggling coal-mining community, and our changing air supply. The Human Element highlights Americans who are on the front lines of climate change, inspiring us to re-evaluate our relationship with the natural world." We'll begin with a potluck dinner starting at 5:30pm in the Sanctuary Building, followed by the movie at 6:30pm in the Sanctuary and some discussion at 8pm. For more information, contact Andrew at email@example.com. (Click the image on the right for the movie poster.)
- Second Sunday Lunch will be April 14th at 12:30pm. Location: Mediterranean Kabob and Pizza House 980 J. Clyde Morris Blvd, Newport News, VA 23601 in the Bayberry Village Shopping Center. All are welcome to join us for good food and conversation. For more information contact Bobbie Schilling at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Join us Wednesday evening, April 17th for the 4th workshop exploring the deeper meaning of our church "anthem", Spirit of Life. This workshop will focus on the phrase "Blow in the Wind, Rise in the Sea" and will be facilitated by Sarah Pierce-Davis.
- SAVE THE DATE: Spring is here and so is our big annual yard sale, so clean out those closets! We will begin collecting items on Wednesday, April 24th at the Office Building. UUFP Yard Sale will be Saturday, April 27th at 8am. Contact Sandy Burkes-Campbell at email@example.com for more information.
- Tidewater UU Cluster Gathering: SAVE THE DATE! This year's Tidewater UU Cluster Gathering will be at the First UU Church of Richmond on October 12th. More information to come.
- Annual Membership Meeting has passed, but we still want you to submit your reports to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Did you miss the meeting? Check out the reports below!
- The Building Committee is looking for people willing to help out with the operation and maintenance of our buildings. This is a great chance to contribute in a very hands-on, practical fashion to our beloved community. No special skills required as we often just need a second set of hands. Anyone with handy-person, electrical or general contracting experience should definitely give it a thought. If interested, please contact the building committee at: email@example.com.